Tuesday, March 30, 2010

cherish frenship

One law in friendship Pictures, Images and Photos

Moshi Moshi :)
today is here to say about frenship :)
one month one post , rmb ?
haha , here it goes..

Sing Ning
Husband
Hey husband !
thanks so much for all the things u did in my life.
at starting, my life was so boring .
nothing much , just black and white
but , u add colours to them
you shower me with love .
U treat me as ur best.
i know it by heart, and iloveyou !

Aishu
aishuu
Hey Bitch !
u did so much for me too :)
AI know u when i was like only k1 ?
we treasure our frenship like fk rights ?
we stay-ed together so long,
everything about ech other , we know it by heart.
Always rmb, whn u need a shoulder , i will be your shoulder.
bitch , loveyou !

Chongan
cca
without fail , chongan u also la !
thanks for everything , seriously.
always, we do quarrel over things, cus we are rl frens :)
whnever got probs, we 2 sure kena scold de :)
whn thr are stuffs or things, u will be thr to help me
u are rly my good dog , i rly appreciate those things u did to me.
U will be my one blackie dog , no one could replace
iloveyou !

Weiwang
Photobucket
Eh
huichi !
Haha , u are one of the good one too
but u gonna chng ur mushroom hair for sure rights ?
ty for those jokes and stuffs :)
iloveyou too :)

Noob
Photobucket
Eh idiot noob :)
ty u so much for everything also la, u help me lots u know ?
although sometime u will get so angry tht u maii talk to me,
but i know u do treasure our frenship.
thanks , iloveyou !

Justin
Photobucket
Hey Siaosiao :!
ty so much for whtever u done for me
those fights we had, cnt count laa.
but i know how much u care for me as a fren :)
and how u pawn me with ur idiot vacum cleaner -.-
we rly do had fun this few years,
ty, i will cherish our frenship
iloveyou !

Lucas
Photobucket
Hey!
u chng lots ,
ty for chng-ing my life.
u made me laugh so much ,
almost died of laughter sometimes
iloveyou !

BHBs
Thanks so much for everything.
u all rly chng my life.
and did many things for me
all those up and down moments,
are things i want to treasure,
u all are forever my best
i will be ur best too rights ?
LOVEYOU !!

Gans and others
thanks thanks thanks !
u all also did many things for me
like not keeping me lonely ?
haha ,
iloveyou all so much !
haha
;wink

Yunfei
Photobucket
Eh nuer!
rmb our 9 years frenship ?
it will go on , must hor
love pinching u , but rmb , mummy will protect u for life
and mummy lovedieyou!

Photobucket
Jamie mei mei :3
u are my new meimei rights .
iloveyou !
haha

Nicholas ang
thanks so much too :)
i treasure the frenship with u
:)


Thanks all this ppl
and other like ayush la, anish la, yanjie all this for bringing me my laughter and my life
those who like tchers who sucks brought me down , but i still love u all
frens, cherish u all forever !

bye , back to my dramas!

ciaociao ppl :)
saranghaeyooh DBSK!

No comments:

Post a Comment