Friday, April 2, 2010

life sucks

oo

Moshi Moshi ;smile
today is so boring and pain.
i so bored lahs, whole day at hme -.-
frens all jio me go out , but i sick u know ~
I got fever ....
Sibey sian -.-
Nabey lah !
so hot de.
eyes close few seconds got tears come out -.-
but tmr going out , to ah ku bday ;wink
i think i will try to snap more , so more things for u all ehs ~
not feeling tht well now ..
moodless too :/
very tired of everything in life.
in my the love list, sorry for not putting WIFEY !


Complicated life
Sigh , everything in life this year seems to make me cry so much , why everything happen like that ? i notice i am kampua suay this year lah . rly damn angry and irritated -.- , everything not even one , wnt smooth ~ is living really so hard ? why must i suffer so much , why is it me ? Always, test would get low marks even i put in so damn fking much effort.. will be joke by other and cnt win , need all my bitches to protect me . they protect me much , lovelove! Only know something good for me is , i got time to watch dramas ;wink , always chionging drama , like so sian till bo thing do ? but i love drama, !

Love life
I hate this year love life ~ it's totally not smooth for now . He actually ignore me totally ? scold me idiot all this , whn ppl talk to him , he seems so happy laughing and all stuffs , but whn i go near , he will treat me so coldly , and my heart hurts so much , how i wish , i dont love him . Always saying tht i will forget him, but whn i see him so good with other zhabor , i jealous ;x . i know i very bitch lahs , but i dk how i can stop this lahs , hurting me deeply . i wish i can disappear in this world , so i wont like see him and feel so hurt ? Sigh , boy , do u know wo ai ni ?
But now, u only left me with disappointment. And i now can tell you , i dont love u anymore, U no longer is my love , i love myself now . only myself . tht's it . ihateyou , but are we still frens ? i doubt so ....


KAT-TUN IS NOT BAD MANS ! THEIR SONG NICE NICE NICE ~
like crazy love !
and lips , i love kame so much :)


Ciaociao :)
Siki DBSK!

No longer loves u. gominasai....

No comments:

Post a Comment