Thursday, April 1, 2010

sian

sigh

Moshi Moshi :)
today was quite irritating :/
in sch morning , slack like siao
thn tcher thr scold ppl :)
obviously not the guaii me !
so wnt for breakfast.
so full whn eat , wifey also feel like vomiting.
so class till end.
go for lunch
got nf, so did nt eat much
so so hw all this.
wnt up to hall.
thn tcher talk talk
3.30 start incline all this
incline sibey sians.
haha
thn shutter run ~
was all joking arnd
many of us fight lahs.
all kpkb , tcher ask us pls lower dwn volumn
thn aiya, damn fun
was busy fighting with cca them -.-
thn after all.
stop .
thn jw came and hit me, wifey chase him he fell, she step him and kick him ;wink
wifey ,iloveyou
whn they want throw on me, hubby cover me ;wink
loves uuuuuu!
tht's it.
dead beat


To U :
i think , i no longer love u
is not i dnt want to love u,
is i cnt .
u know mah ?
how much u hurt me
i think u chng lots.
and i know, u no longer is mine
i know tht long time ago.
i wish ,we will still be frens, is it alrights ?
idk why , whn u look at me, but whn i return the look ,u look away
whn i go near u , u will push me away
whn i talk to u ,u return it coldly.
u rly chng, i shed tears for u , its not worth it.
no longer love u, tht's it.
but , i still have some place for u :)
love, is smth , i dont wanna believe ._.


replies of sweetlies

Sandi: what is the show name in you latest post that one ;o

>Tatta Hitotsu no Koi

MeyouLightx: Tagged janice
> I thougght someone say dw ?

xinag long: hihi~ dead blog lols
>tsktsk , hate u!

Kenny: tag tag~1 :D
> Tytyty~


No comments:

Post a Comment